FxConnectx Stage Pro- 8 channel system is designed to simplify and expand upon the performance & recording possibilities of musicians who want to be true wireless and use multiple effects that typically have a pedalboard full of gear and cables. Flexibility and simplicity is the key. The Stage Pro-8 Channel system is equipped with 4 true bypass analog channels in addition the system offers an A/B Channel Switcher, Full System Mute, and a 2 Tap/Tempo controllers, in board Klick Killer, Buffer switch for vintage pedals and much more.
For the guitarist/bassist your effects and wires stay safely off stage. You can drop multiple wireless floor controllers anywhere on the stage (or off the stage) without running wires or power. Simple setup. Turn them on and go.
Instruments can be outfitted with Body Pack controllers that can be used when away from the floor units or even backstage. Each guitar and backup guitars can have their own controller attached to the strap and ready to go.
When used by the vocalist you are now in full control of your own effects (echo, verb, harmony, etc...) with the press of a button or stomp of your foot - you are in control. Freedom of expression and freedom to improvise.
Key Features offered within this line of products:
"Freedom, Simplicity, Flexibility"
- Proprietary FXC True Analog Bypass “Transparent” Wireless Audio Switching Controller.
- 100% True-Analog Proprietary signal path is equivalent to less than 12” of high quality studio audio cable.
- FXC proprietary Custom Microprocessor Algorithms ensure the fastest, latency-free system operation available
- FXC Proprietary FCC certified internal 2.4GHz receiver interface.
- 4.2 Billion Security Codes ensures secure operation across the globe.
- Exceeds 275ft in wireless range.
- Custom FXC noise-canceling discriminate technology ensures interference-free operation.
- Proprietary FXC Custom Engineered Klick Killer to reduce clicks that common pedals suffer from.
- Proprietary FXC Buffer switch for vintage analog pedals.
- Proprietary FXC Learn Function. Ability to “Learn” up to as many wireless pedalboards or wireless body pack effects controllers as needed.
- Proprietary Failsafe Protection Feature (Audio pass-through during power loss/unit powered off).
- Proprietary wireless FXC Patch programing, scenes and bank memory selections: Eliminate tap dancing.
- 8 True-Bypass configurable channels.
- Each channel is configurable for 3 modes of operation: Patch Banks (Eliminates tap dancing as with conventional pedals), Momentary (for fast action like tap tempo) and Toggle (like a standard On/Off pedal).
- Remote Dip Switching: Set each wireless controller to control specific effects pedals and rig settings
- 100% Passive Analog signal path
- Audio path effectively remains “Hard-Wired” at all times, never digitally manipulated.
- System mute function
- Audio MUTE using our custom “Soft Mute” system
- Wirelessly control Tap/Tempo
- A/B Channel Switching.
- Control amp channel switching. A/B, Clean/Dirty, Etc...
- Easily consolidate commonly stacked/chained effects into groups for quick, one-step switching. Eliminates multiple stomps “Tap Dance”.
- TAP feature allows wireless control of tap/tempo features of echo, delay, and looper pedals.
- FXC uses only the Highest Quality input & output jacks.
- All ¼” jacks are secured in place soldered to ensure long service life and NO solder fractures.
- ¼” Normally Open or Normally Closed switch interfaces for A/B or similar switch control needs.
- Powered by a Regulated supply that is Dual Stage Filtered and Regulated for stable, quiet, and noise-free operation.
- Systems can offer MIDI control with custom orders.
- Each unit is assembled by hand and factory tested to the highest standards.
- Made and Engineered in the USA.
- 1 year guaranteed Manufacturing Warranty on parts.
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee